- Supports healthy hair, skin, nails, and joints
- Source of the essential amino acids for the maintenance of good health and involved in protein synthesis
- Helps to reduce joint pain associated with osteoarthritis
- Marine source, wild caught, sustainable, and hydrolyzed
- Bovine, fowl, and porcine free
As early as our 20s, our collagen production begins to naturally decrease and drops off significantly after menopause. Daily use of sustainably sourced and wild caught Active Collagen can help to offset this natural decline.
Collagen is the most abundant protein in the human body. It plays a vital role in the health of connective tissue, bones, muscles, skin and tendons. Collagen production is highest in our youth and naturally declines with age. Collagen formation is supported through amino acids and nutrients such as vitamin C and zinc. Collagen depletion is accelerated over time when exposed to stressors such as sugar, UV rays and smoking.
Why Take Active Collagen?
Active Collagen is ideal for women looking for a multi-purposed product to offset natural collagen decline. Clean and sustainably sourced marine collagen supports the building blocks of healthy skin, hair, nails and joints. For support that is more than skin deep this versatile unflavoured collagen powder can easily be added to drinks, soups and food. Contains no bovine, chicken or pork making it ideal for those on restricted diets.
Mix 1-2 scoops in 250 ml of water or add to smoothies.